Engineer Intern Needs 2018 -Ardian
|No.||Company||Location||Internship Title||Nbr of Vacancy||Requirement(JD)||Ideal Date of Arrival|
Tasks and Responsibilities
Supporting the investment process:
- Financial research and analysis;
- Preparation of investment models and memorandums;
Assisting in the monitoring of existing private equity investments:
- Primary and secondary fund investments
- Direct Investments
- The candidate should possess a broad set of quantitative, qualitative and interpersonal skills, and be a strong team player.
- He/she should be able to critically assess an industry's competitive dynamic, cyclicality, and profit pools; a target company's current competitive position, operational performance and future earnings capacity; and customer and/or supplier relationships.
- He/she should also have strong financial modelling skills;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential;
- Ideally the candidate would have prior experience in an investment bank/corporate advisory/ private equity/ financial or audit position