Safran (2) _Engineer Intern Needs 2018
Quality / Configuration Internship position in Safran
Branch within Safran Aircraft Engines (SAFRAN Group):
Within Aerospace propulsion department, Safran Aircraft Engines designs, develops, manufactures, and markets, either alone or in cooperation, engines for commercial and military aircraft, as well as rocket engines for launches and satellites. Safran Aircraft Engines also offers a complete range of services for aero engines to airlines, armed forces and to aircraft operators.
Production – Support to Air framer / Quality - Configuration
Description of the mission
1) He supports the finalization (currently a draft of the document exists) and implementation of the Flight Test Quality Plan along with Back-Office quality team
· Ensures that the content of the Quality Plan is in accordance with the reality onsite
· Coordinate with Back-Office that all necessary information are available to complete and finalize the Quality Plan
2) He follows the transformation of the Quality Plan to a CFM Operative Practice. In that purpose:
· He participates to the discussions with the Program quality from Safran and GE side
· He follows and supports the implementation and the validation of the CFM document
3) He develops an implementation plan onsite with the following elements:
· Target to be achieved
· Proper planning for the implementation plan
· Action Plan follow-up
· Plan to follow the change implementations and make sure that in a long-term the changes stay
· Control the changes implementation regularly (see next bullet)
4) He defines an audit plan to control and survey the deviations of the reality to the theoretical process.
5) For the purpose of the training, the trainee could have to go to the FT sites, located in Yanliang (near Xi’an) and Dongying.
Target and objectives of the training:
At the end of the training the intern should have made sure that the processes are defined, implemented on field and followed properly by the teams, and controlled in a long term. The conclusion of all those actions will be based on an audit report.
· The Intern will be tutored by the Quality / Configuration leader and report regularly to the team leader.
· He will have strong interfaces with the onsite team:
· QEC team
· Quality team
· FT team and representatives
· Program quality representative
· He will also have strong interfaces with Back Office teams:
· FAL Quality representative in France, and US
· Program quality interfaces in France and in the US
Work schedule :
Candidate profile :
You have scholar knowledge of aircraft or engine maintenance in commercial aeronautic sector. You have a strong motivation to get some experience linked to Quality or Configuration Management, and a strong taste for process definition and implementation.
The main characteristics looked for on the position are: Dynamism, Diligence, Spirit of initiative, Priority management, Team spirit
Language & level:
· Chinese, Mother tongue
· English, advanced
· French, intermediate
Shanghai (CHINA) - Zhuqiao