赛飞线缆公司_Engineer Intern Needs 2019
Internship: Master student in electronics/RF measurement – a strong support from professor will be appreciated – 6 months (from January) + possibility of additional contract.
Objectives: set up test lab, processes and training to introduce and deploy transfer impedance measurement capability at SAIFEI.
- Identify the test means to procure (analyser, miliohmeter, etc)
- Design and get manufactured test samples (transition box, adaptor, injection line, resistor))
- Test several measurement methods
- Determine best conditions and point of attentions for measurements
- Document test procedure to measure transfer impedance on harnesses
- Attend foreign expert training and identify key questions in order to have a clear training
- Ensure 3 SAIFEI members (key user) at least have the capability to execute tests
- Perform SPA transfer impedance measurement before test and after test (for some of them) with some of the key user at saifei
- Support overbraiding capability deployment at saifei (determine key factor for overbraid performance) (it could be a second intern here)