Engineering Cycle 2017
SJTU-ParisTech Elite Institute of Technology (SPEIT) is a Joint Institute sponsored by Paris Institute of Technology and Shanghai Jiao Tong University. There are full time positions available in engineering cycle in SPEIT. If you enjoy working with students in Shanghai Jiao Tong University, please contact us for our current openings.
- PhD in Science or Engineering in the relevant major (Mechanical Engineering, Energy and Power Engineering or Information Engineering)
- At least 2 years relevant working experience
- Significant experience abroad
- Good level in English/French
- Research background meet the requirements of SJTU
- Teaching duty : average of 6 teaching hours (TH) per week over 32 weeks (16 in winter semester and 16 in summer semester), total 192TH/academic year.
Among these, average 2TH / week can be dedicated to the supervision of projects from year 3 (“practical projects”) or year 4 projects (“application projects”), total 64TH / academic year
- The majority of the teaching should be delivered in the engineering cycle (years 4 to 6) but some of it can be performed in the fundamental cycle, especially in year 3 (“transition semester”)
- As co-employed by other schools (most recommended for ME school and EE school) in SJTU, research activities will be conducted
- In this research activity, priority has to be given :
o to the supervision of bachelor and master thesis works of SPEIT students
o to research topics that can be conducted in collaboration with SPEIT partner companies or with the French partner schools of SPEIT, involving joint supervision of SPEIT students