Maître de Conférences, HDR.
Institut d'Optique Graduate School
Course Name: Optics and photonics
• 1991 Ingénieur de l’Ecole Supérieure d’Optique, Institut d’Optique Graduate School, Palaiseau, France (Master of Science and Engineering at the Institut d’Optique Graduate School)
• 1993 Specialized Master: Intelligence Marketing, at HEC business school, Jouy-en-Josas, France
• 2000 PhD in Physics in the field of Quantum Optics at the Laboratoire Kastler Brossel, Paris, France (Ecole Normale Superieure, CNRS, University Paris VI).
• 2008 HDR Thesis (Habilitation to supervise research): “Light Sources for Quantum Information”,
University Paris-Sud XI, Orsay, France.
• 2000 – 2001 Temporary Assistant Professor at the University Paris VI, Paris, France.
Research topic: Single photons sources with CdSe nanocrystals (Laboratoire Kastler Brossel).
• 2001 - 2002 Post-doctoral associate at the MIT, Cambridge, USA.
Research topic: Photon pair production by parametric down-conversion (Research Lab. of Electronics)
• Since sept. 2002 Associate Professor at the Institut d’Optique Graduate School, Palaiseau, France
Permanent member of the Quantum Optics group of the Laboratoire Charles Fabry.
Research topics: Single photon source and quantum cryptography, Single atom trapping and manipulation for quantum information, Production of pulsed squeezed states of light with atomic vapours, Plasmonic quantum optics. Publications: http://gate.free.fr.
In the Institut d’Optique Graduate School, since 2002:
• Quantum mechanics, Atomic physics, Light-matter interaction
• Probabilities and random variables, Stochastic processes and noise
• Deputy Dean for Education of the Institut d'Optique Graduate School since Sept. 2011
• In charge of the 3rd year of the "Ecole d'Ingénieur" of the Institut d'Optique Graduate School in Palaiseau, since Sept. 2008
• Member of the Laboratory Council and the Education Council of the Institut d’Optique Graduate School
• In charge of Academic relations with China at the Institut d’Optique Graduate School ; President of the Jury of the China Admission Program of ParisTech.
• Coordinator of the CNRS Sino-French international research network on Quantum Manipulation of Atoms and Photons (GDRI QMAP 2010-2014)