【Offre d’emploi 】Quality Insurance and Accreditation Project Manager
SJTU-ParisTech Elite Institute of Technology (SPEIT) is a Sino-French institute established in 2012 on the Minhang campus of Shanghai Jiao Tong University, in partnership with four leading French Grandes Ecoles : Ecole Polytechnique, Mines ParisTech, Telecom ParisTech and ENSTA ParisTech. The institute delivers an engineering education curriculum based on the French model to selected Chinese and international students. It received its first accreditation for a 3-year period by the French Commission des Titres d’Ingénieurs (CTI) in 2015. Quality assurance is at the core of the CTI accreditation.
We offer a full-time position to enhance the quality insurance system of SJTU ParisTech and conduct the campaign of renewal of the CTI accreditation.
1. French native speaker with excellent writing skills;
2. Excellent organization, strong document and project management skills;
3. High sense of reliability and responsibility;
4. Good communicative skills, outgoing and friendly personality;
5. Master degree or equivalent in engineering or management ;
6. 5 years related experience (prior knowledge of engineering education will be appreciated);
7. Mastery of the Chinese language will be appreciated.
1. Manage the CTI accreditation renewal campaign (collect relevant documents, conduct face-to-face and videoconference interview and meetings with stakeholders in Shanghai and in France, write minutes and synthesis reports)
2. Help enhance and implement the quality insurance system of Shanghai Jiao Tong ParisTech
18 Months’ contract
We offer competitive salary, medical insurance and a return air-ticket to France per contract year.
Please send your CV (English and French) and an English motivation letter to the email address: email@example.com, before the date December 31, 2016. Thanks in advance for understanding that only selected candidates will be contacted.
More information about SPEIT you can check the website: http://speit.sjtu.edu.cn/indexen.html